Tuesday, October 25, 2016

City Crafter Challenge Blog Week #335 ~ Hallo-ween

Hello and good morning!
It's Stella here and it's my turn to host the new challenge.

I am asking you to create a Halloween project.
OR
If you are not into Halloween, you can create a project and use the word HELLO.
I split the word Hallo-ween because "Hallo" is Dutch for "Hello" : )

Have fun!

~ Stella

Week 335 ~ Hallo-Ween


Guest Designer

Please meet.....



Hello I am Sarah, 27 years old, living in Belgium (Antwerpen). I am a mum to four lovely children, tow girls age 12 and 15 and two boys age 6 and 8 years. I am a volunteer in our local library where I also read books for children between 4-8 years. Besides that I am a helping mum at my childrens' school, my time to relax always involves a creative activity. There is so much that I love to o and create, and I encourage my children to be creative too. I love cardmaking, sewing, knitting, gift wrapping, making dolls from fabric and felt dolls, but also good food, healthy living and the miracles of nature. 
My motto: "Love the little things"
with love
Sarah


What a sweet and lovely card Sarah!
Please stop by Sarah's blog and leave her some love!

................

Here are the wonderful creations by the CCCB Designers











.....................

A few things to know before you link up

Click HERE to read our challenge rules.

Prize

 The winner for this challenge will be invited to be our guest designer

Submit 
Challenge ends October 31st, 2016 at 11:55 PM

   


   

If you have problem using Inlinkz, please email citycrafter@gmail.com, we will try our best to help you with your question.

Winner
Thanks to those who played along with us last week.
And the winner for week 334 is....

CreaMaria


Congratulations!!!! Please grab the winner's badge from our side bar and also contact Kirsty (citycrafter@gmail.com) so we could set you up with a spot here at City Crafter Challenge Blog. You'll have till November 3rd to do that. 
 
Spotlight Artists Award

Sarah
Danielle 

Congrats to all, do feel free to grab your spotlight artist badge and display it proudly on your side bar. Thanks for playing along!       

5 comments: